Orchids have been our mainstay for years with a wide selection of Cattleyas, Phaleanopsis, Oncidiums, Lady Slippers, Dendrobiums and other orchid species as well as a large selection of exotic Vanda orchids.
As the Palm Beaches retail orchid garden center with many varieties to choose from, we offer choices for every holiday or special occasion. Most orchids bloom once or twice per year and Johnny Mangos will make sure your gift is at its prime for that special occasion.
Johnny Managos has been in business for nearly 30 years in South Florida and offer only the very best quality orchids for sale at affordable prices. When it comes to orchids, we know our stuff!
TOP SIX TYPES OF ORCHIDS
1. Cattleya orchids are perfect for you if you’ll be growing them in areas with a lot of natural light. These plants reward their orchid growers with an extravagant display of colorful blooms.
2. Phalaenopsis orchids, or “moth orchids”, are popular among beginner growers because they’re one of the most resilient and sturdy orchid types in the market. They can survive many of the inevitable beginner’s mistakes that would kill less hearty plants, and their blossoms put on a great show.
3. Vandas are one of those orchid types that does best in a hanging basket rather than a closed-in pot. While all orchids like to have sufficient aeration around their roots, these types absolutely crave it.
4. Dendrobiums are popular because they’re relatively easy to care for, and also come in a huge variety of shapes and colors. A good “all-purpose” orchid, the produce some of the most impressive blossoms of any orchid with relatively minimal maintenance.
5. Paphiopedilum orchids tend to produce only a single blossom per plant, but the blossom is of such elegance and vibrancy that you have to see it to believe it!
6. Oncidiums are one of the most diverse orchid types. They come in more than a thousand different variations of shapes, sizes, and colors. If you can support the environmental needs, then you can find a style that matches your desires.